Sunday, October 3, 2010

Orange You Nice!

With the Fall in full bloom I decided to do the color orange from the many ecrater websites and some from my friends at The Vintage Village. Orange is a lovely color it can be warm, bright and inviting. There are many shades of the color orange so I will try to implement as many as possible. The websites that I am displaying are for you to visit and of course if you see something don't hesitate to buy and say you found it at the Katzz's Korner Blog.


Please Visit My Friends Here!

Tally Cards

Boys Boots

Bracelet & Earrings in Rust

Orange Salt and Pepper Shaker and Creamer

Disney Lion King Series 2 Trading Card Unopened Box Sky Box

Hand Corcheted Retro Trivets or Potholders


Imperial Lustre Carnival Glass Marigold Dish Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment