Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Weather of 2011

Well so far this year we have had snow and ice most every day, not so much the ice but snow which adds to the ice and makes more ice :0). I am so done with this weather that if it don't warm up soon and melt this white stuff turning black I am about to let loose with a scream. Of course you can't hear it, but rest assured it will happen.

I am waiting for the sun to shine everyday, well at least 80 days cause here in PA that's about how many days the sun shines where I live. I love to feel the warmth of the sun on my face as it makes me smile, gives me more joy and peace. I hate the dark especially in the winter time as it gets dark about 4:30 pm here and stays dark till about 7 am. Yes it is now staying a little lighter in the evening and getting a little lighter in the morning, hooray!

I can't wait to see the blossoms, buds and green again as the color brown is depressing, of course I know that it brings the bees and other bugs which I detest, Thought about getting a beekeepers suit since I have more hornets than I know what to do with. They are always looking to make their home at my front door, why don't they stick to the trees and other places bees usually go to? No, they have to come and live right near my entrance so I can do the bee hop :)

Well I just thought I would share what I was thinking of , that its getting closer to warm weather and no more shoveling snow and chopping ice, soon my car will be clean again!
This is the hubby trying to keep warm in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment