Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving

I would like for you all to receive many blessings on this day of Thanksgiving. It’s a day to be thankful for our Lord and God for his love, his Word and His Son Jesus Christ, the One who died for you and me! It’s a day to be thankful for the food on our table, the homes we own or live in, the family and the friends we have to laugh and cry with, for the jobs or business' we have and own. It’s a day to say thank you for the cars we drive to work in, go shopping, go visiting in, a day for sharing a dinner with our friends and family.

Yes there are troubled times today, but look at the good we still have in this country, we still have our freedom to choose, to laugh, to cry, to sing, to dance, to play and more, now that is something to be thankful about. Yes we lost loved ones (for me my sister this year) who I miss very much, but I do know she is in a state of joy sitting at the knees of Jesus, there were loss of homes, lands, cars, lives and so much more, but we are still thankful that we have life and more!

I pray that you all will have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving and that God pours down His Mercy, Love, Peace and Joy upon you! Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you all from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment