Monday, April 22, 2013

Its Raining Violets

Just got back from vacation and as I was traveling on the roads, I noticed beautiful flowers arrayed all over in the many states we traveled to get to Florida. Of course the purples, violets, lavenders all stood out to me as I love that color. Right now where I live it is still cold and no leaves on my trees or anyone else's for that matter. Hoping soon for color here other than brown or white.

Well as I was looking thru my stores I wanted to find something that would represent the color violet for our Scavenger Hunt this week and at Cutsie Kids I have this adorable girl's dress with purple grapes! 

Now that I am back from vacation I have so much to do here. I will need another vacation and that is a good thing! Check out our blogs here! I Posted (Scavenger Hunt)

Toddler's Purple Grapes Dress

Toddler Girls Grape Design Polished Cotton Dress Purple and Green Size 2T Ruffled Trim

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back, safe and sound! This little dress is so cute. Love that violet color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great vacation. There is nothing better than a lot of sunshine after the winter you have had in your home state. I love the dress you featured. It is just beautiful and very spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a vibrant dress! Love the pattern and punch of color. Glad to hear you are back, hope spring hits there soon!

    ReplyDelete