Monday, July 30, 2012

Crafts-Crafts & More Crafts

Well it's that time again for the Scavenger Hunt down at ESN where there are plenty of ecrater stores to choose for your shopping needs. This is a fun hunt as you get to do your own store, now I like that but comes Friday and then you do someone's else store.
Today its all about crafts, now my Out Of The Attic 2u store has plenty of sewing patterns so I will add just one and the rest you can stop by and visit me.


Penguin Costumes for the whole family. Can be used for plays, theaters and the October holiday

Simplicity Halloween Penguin Costume Pattern 0696 XS to XL Dated 2008


Cute isn't it? Fits all sizes!

5 comments:

  1. These are the cutest costumes to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. My grandson loves penguins and for the other's that love penguins this would be a perfect costume for trick or trick, or a family Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I've never seen penguin costumes before, what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete