Monday, March 11, 2013

Going Camping

This week's Scavenger Hunt is about traveling. Now I never went camping and never will. I have a phobia about creepy, crawly things, but I can sure pretend.
I found from Nancy's Doll Closet Store a fantastic Camping Set for the American Dolls. And if you are like me you can have such a good time right on the patio, porch, back yard anywhere near home and it won't cost you a dime. But you will have a great time with your kids as you make believe you are out camping at some great park.


AMERICAN GIRL 18" DOLLS-TENT & CAMP FIRE SET

THIS IS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR 18 INCH AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS AND OTHER 18 INCH DOLLS. 

RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN AGED 4 AND OVER.

THIS IS A FIVE PIECE SET.

SET INCLUDES:

ONE WORKING LANTERN.

ONE TENT

ONE CAMPING CHAIR

ONE ICE CHEST

ONE FIRE PIT

DOLLS ARE NOT INCLUDED

AMERICAN GIRL 18" DOLLS-TENT & CAMP FIRE SET

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Katzzs for featuring my camping set. I have camped in my younger years, but now I am too old for the road. Love your post. You always make me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my younger years I camped with 3 small kids. Probably needed my head examined. lol The camping set is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for the Travel theme! I only went camping once. I think at this point I'd probably be an RV style camper-person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable set. Camped in my younger days, but my idea of camping now is a plush hotel room with a rose and chocolates on the pillow. lol

    ReplyDelete