Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is just a few days off and I must say I have so many things to be thankful for. There is not enough hours in the day to list them all. I will list the most important one for me is God in my life. I am so thankful He saved me and my husband and most of our kids, some are still on the wide path but we know that in the end they will receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. And yes I am thankful for my husband, children and grand-kids  but I must stop here cause I can go on and on. Just living another day is much to be thankful for.

This week for our Scavenger Hunt theme is "Thanksgiving" and to add to the blessings of the day I have this set of cute Bears (Pilgrims) salt and pepper shakers. You can find them and more cuteable stuff at my Katzzs Kloset Store.

I want to wish all a very blessed day, giving thanks and celebrating this wonderful day with your families and friends. Now save me some leftovers, cause where I go for Thanksgiving we are many adults and mucho kids, so there isn't any leftovers. Lol.

Enesco Thanksgiving Pilgrim Bears Salt and Pepper Shakers Holidays 1997

2 comments:

  1. Nice post and this set is perfect for a Thanksgiving table! We are fresh out of leftovers here as well, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. These bears are adorable and the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete